- There have been several animations/simulations that have been recently converted from Flash to HTML5. Hopefully more are to follow. The MoLE Web Site will maintain the versions of these simulations. Those Flash simulations that have been recently changed to HTML5 verions include the electron configuration animation (thanks to Vic Kovacs, updated 1/27/22)), the activity series animation (thanks to ACS/AACT), the Galvanic Cell animation (thanks to ACS/AACT) and the concentration cell animation (thanks to ACS/AACT). Remember guided inquiry activities for each of these simulations can be found on the MoLE Website linked above. Newer versions of these activities will be updated soon.
- This web site has been developed for AP Chemistry Teachers who participate in AP Chemistry Summer Institutes and 2-day Pre-AP/AP Chemistry Workshops presented by John I. Gelder and Lisa McGaw in 2022 or in prior years.
- If you have not already, please complete the 2022 AP Chemistry Summer Institute Survey. As I receive responses I will update the Survey with information (anonymous). So be sure to check back to see what is developing.
first thing you need to do to access materials on this site is to complete
the Secret Identification (SID) form. Click on the SID#/Name link in the left
frame and complete the form. You will receive an e-mail from me indicating
your SID has been accepted. Next click on the Personal Page link in the left frame and follow instructions. If you have any challenges e-mail me.
- Here is a cool Periodic Table site that I just learned about.
- Here is a cool Periodic Table with lots of video that I will use in class.