CHEM 1215 Fall 1999
- Two correction in PS6
- PS6.1d change aqueous sodium
nitrate to aqueous potassium nitrate.
- PS6.6 please balance these
equations also! In fact ALL of the equations on
this problem set should be balanced.
- If you did not get a problem set in class
on Wednesday get it at the Problem Set link.
- The exam average was a 64...almost perfect
(65). A student made a 100!! On Friday I'll announce who
made the perfect score and give that student some awards!
I did not even get a perfect score (thanks to Emily's
quick check of my exam key) !
- If you would like your exam score early
just send me an e-mail with 1014 exam score in the
subject and I will respond as soon as the exams are
graded. I anticipate that will happen sometime on Friday.
- You will receive your Secret Idenification
Code Number (SIC#) in laboratory beginning Monday,
September 20, 1999. I will begin posting the grades which
I have from the TA's next week on our web site. Be sure
to check the magnitude of all your scores to be sure the
values I have agree with the values you have. If there
are ANY differences see your TA with the graded
assignment that was recorded incorrectly.
- After our staff meeting Dr. Ford and I
have decided to change this week's laboratory. Instead of doing Experiment #2:
Solubility in Water we will do Experiment #4: Separation
of a Solid Mixture.
- Need some Help with your chemistry? The
Chemistry Department offers free tutoring in PS023
(basement of Physical Sciences). Check the Free Tutoring
link on the left for the hours. Note that those TA's
teaching CHEM 1215 are identified with the red color.
Don't forget my office hours are 2:30 - 3:20 pm on T and
- Announcements for Wednesday, September 22, 1999
- Announcements for Friday, September 17, 1999
- Announcements for Wednesday, September 15, 1999
- Announcements for Monday, September 13, 1999
- Announcements for Friday, September 10, 1999
- Announcements for Wednesday, September 8, 1999
- Announcements for Friday, September 3, 1999
- Announcements for Wednesday, September 1, 1999
- Announcements for Monday, August 30, 1999
- Announcements for Friday, August 27, 1999
- Announcements for Monday, August 23, 1999
- Announcements for Friday, August 20, 1999
- Announcements for Monday, August 16, 1999
A total of students have accessed this